Am sooo thrilled you want to get to know me better!
I live in Houston TX with two kiddos ages 7 and 10 and a hubby I adore.
Having gone through 10+ years of toxic marriage, I know the pain of being with someone who is emotionally unavailable and financially unreliable.
In January of 2017 I went through a divorce.
knew I didn’t want to be single for the rest of my life, so I went back to dating in the spring of the same year.
What I did not know, is that I would meet my soulmate only a few weeks into my dating journey.
A year later, he proposed.
Now I am with someone who loves, appreciates, and values me as I am. I no longer need to play small, wonder if I can trust him or stuff down my feelings.
Being in co-creative (vs. codependent) relationship was something I always wanted. Experiencing this reality is even better than what I could ever imagined.
Once you go through a transformation like this, there is nothing else you want to do with the rest of your life but help others do the same.
Now, I am on a mission to help smart, conscious woman create deep, lasting and thriving relationships.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have masters in Math and Education and was teaching Math for over 15 years (I quit my full time job in 2013 and and got certified as an EFT practicioner)
- I LOVE show ‘Friends’ and must have looped it at least 7 times 🤣(yes, I know most of the jokes by heart now)
- I am a former semiprofessional batchata and salsa dancer.
- I moved solo to US at the age of 21 (I was born and raised in Russia)
- I am seriously addicted to rumicube and diamond painting (look it up)
- I make best in the world ricotta cheese cake (but only once a year, around Christmas time)
- Excited to learn more about you and help you tap into your best relationship yet!
Drop me a line with a few random things about you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get A Free Relationship Coaching Video
I’d love to stay in touch! Make sure to opt in, so you can get a free relationship tapping/coaching video from me delivered straight to your inbox weekly!