When we step on a dating/relationship journey, many of our fears and triggers get amplified.
“Will he like me, if I show up as I am?”
“How do I deal with the fear of rejection (and shutting down my heart)?”
“I want to meet new people and find “the one”, but I do NOT want to get hurt again… “
I follow many relationship coaches and experts, and even though their advice is often solid and helpful, the key is STILL in changing your SUBCONSCIOUS references.
Faster EFT/tapping helps us with getting our own emotional state sorted out, so that we can show up and explore relationships with less fear and more joy and ease. In the 6 min video you will learn how.
In today we’ll cover:
- Why if you are dating now, you need to start tapping
- How to use tapping to release ANXIETY and RESISTANCE both before the date and on an actual date
- What does it mean “to CLEAN your side of the road” (so that you can attract the right kind of partner)
- How to get the Law of Attraction work in your favor when it comes to dating.
Have you signed up for my:
BRAND NEW WEBINAR “DATING FOR CONSCIOUS WOMEN IN A MODERN WORLD”
- Are you ready to attract a partner who is aligned with your VALUES (without having to go on endless dates) ?
- Is this your time for CO-CREATIVE vs CO- DEPENDENT relationship?
- Are you DONE attracting guys who are UNAVAILIBLE (emotionally or otherwise)?
If yes, lets help you build a strong and healthy foundation for a successful relationship (or get clarity in a current one).
If you are ready to call in a CONSCIOUS man (even after painful break up or divorce) who matches your ability to give and receive love, join me for the FREE webinar next week: “Dating for Conscious Women in modern world”
All my love,
P.S. Did you know that I have a youtube channel with over 150 Tapping and Coaching videos? I have made a video on everything from how to getting over an ex, heal after an affair, recognize red flags early on, and so much more. Here is the link to my youtube Chanel, to dive into the videos. Check it out now or save for later when you are off for a long walk, it is binge worthy!