Want to get insider invites to my free tapping challenges and webinars and get a new tapping video each week?
Let us know where to send it !
How is your meditapping practice going?
It’s been about 10 days since we’ve started. I’ve been fairly diligent and I also meditated every day, most days for the full hour + made a tapping video on my FB page. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
Since my deepest passion is helping women find love, most of the videos are naturally relationship related, but there are a few that are just a raw expression of my heart.
Also, it has truly been fascinating to observe my inner changes. And even though, when I’m meditating it’s best to release any expectations, the changes has been so profound I can’t help but share:
- I don’t have the nagging feeling: “there is something I should be doing, but am not”
- My abundance level is different (signed up 2 new clients this week already)
- I am more present and at peace
- I am slowing down, not being overwhelmed
- Becoming more attentive and a better listener
- Clearly see what tasks in biz move me forward and which ones are wasting time
- I eat better, make healthier choices
- Want to move more (plus REALLY feeling it in bathata class this sunday)
- I am getting my master class tapping library in the world
- I am committing to work on the core CEO task of my biz: my ‘Tap into love’ signature Method every day this week for at least 2h/day. (Watch this space :))
I’d love to hear some of your observations and insights. Hit reply and let me know or pop into our FB group and share there #meditapping.
If you haven’t started meditapping, please join in anytime. And it’s totally not too late.
Meanwhile, I spent a good couple of hours today loading up all the videos I’ve created by far to my utube channel. I came to discover that I have 99 (!!!) videos there already. So, we’ll need to do a little celebration when we hit 100 next week. Here’s the videos from the #meditapping series this week. Enjoy!
Missed videos from last week? No worries. Here are the links to catch up:
Keep on meditapping 🙂
All my love,
P.S. Keep an eye on your inbox tomorrow morning, as I have a special announcement coming your way friday at 12/7 at 9:00 a.m CST.