Want to get insider invites to my free tapping challenges and webinars and get a new tapping video each week?
Let us know where to send it !
First and foremost, THANK YOU!! I wanted to take a moment and let you know how much I appreciate you for allowing me to be “an apple tree”. Thank you for reading my emails, watching my videos, responding back with a thoughtful question or a heartfelt “thank you”, for buying my services and for helping me spread the love.
Thank you for allowing me to do what I love most: to SERVE and INSPIRE. I love and appreciate you!
If you are not familiar with the “apple tree” metaphor, I’ve learned it from Kyle Cease and it refers to doing what you love, what you meant to do on this planet, and what feels natural to you. Like an apple tree. Apple tree does not question his apples, it produces them. Some are small, some are sour, some are great and delicious. It does not judge, it just makes them. Year in and year out. It doesn’t look at the pear tree and says: well my apples don’t look like that… what is wrong with me…
It does what it does best: makes apples.
Soulful relationships videos, tapping sessions and coaching conversations are my ‘apples’.
A few wonderful things::
- I had such a fun time with my mom and family visiting and feeling bitter sweet as they are leaving… Part of me released to reclaim my home and have half of the little kids we have here now, but the other part is truly sad, as I love them and will miss them dearly as they depart back to Russia.
- Me and E are going to Ed Sheeran concert next saturday here in Houston!!!! Yep, same dude who was singing on our wedding as I was walking down the aisle. We don’t go to live events all that often, so it’s a special date night treat for both of us.
- The 3rd episode of my brand new “Restore your TRUST in men” tapping series in LIVE: Episode #3:: How to TRUST YOURSELF around men and relationships.
Let me ask you….
– Do you feel like you no longer feel confident when it come to love and intimacy?
– Are you ready to give up on dating, because it feels like there are no good guys left there?
– Would you like to become your own best mentor and expert when it comes to relationships?
Today we are unpacking the 3 keys to releasing doubts when it comes to listening within and trusting yourself with man choices. Grab a cup of tea and tune in!
Below is the schedule of all the episodes in the series with clickable links, in case you happen to miss one 🙂
“Restore your TRUST in men” the 5 part tapping series
Every Thursday at 2.00 pm CST LIVE on my biz Facebook business page
November, the 1st: Trust and Forgiveness: What are you holding on to?
November, the 8th: Q and A on trust issues and beyond.
Mark your calendar and I’ll see you soon!!
Can’t wait to help you tap into your best relationships ever!
All my love,